FOR YOUR COUPLE HOLIDAY
"Senigallia d'aMare" - In Love with Senigallia: many places and travel ideas for your holiday in 2
Content expired or no longer availableThe holiday is the moment of the year that we all yearn for ; a goal towards which we aim and that we want to live in the best way.
EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT , especially when we are in the company of the person Amata , with whom we have decided to share this period of time so coveted.
By booking the Hotel Continental for your holiday as a couple you have made the best choice to spend a holiday full of Good taste , Wellness and Good Living:
- Fanciful aperitifs with your feet on the sand of the "Velvet Beach"
- Relaxing moments in the brand new Wellness Pool with hydromassage stations, gheyser beds, cervical jets and relaxation area
- Delicious dinners in our elegant beachfront restaurant
- .... and much more awaits you in our intimate beachfront hotel
And if you want to go to the discovery of Senigallia and discover the most romantic places in our city , here are some ideas for your trip ready:
- The famous Rotonda a Mare : place that inspired the homonymous song by Fred Bongusto, now exclusive "walkway" panoramic sea, from which you can see the entire coast of the city, especially suggested at sunset
- La Penelope : statue of the famous artist Gianni Guerra, located at the end of the Levante pier, now a discreet witness of many promises of love , sealed by the many padlocks at the foot of the statue
- La Rocca di Senigallia : an extraordinary "book of history" in the open air , the result of the overlapping of defensive structures over the centuries, where you can be fascinated by the many stories of ladies and knights who have populated this beautiful manor
For lovers of outdoor activities:
- Excursions and boat trips at sunset with aperitif on board and swim offshore
- Long rides on the beautiful seafront of the city (one of the longest coastlines in the Marche region)
- Walks on the soft-sea "Velvet Beach"
- Outings in SUP and Yoga sessions at sunset or dawn to be lulled by the waves
In a nutshell, there is only a lot to do: many opportunities to amaze those you love and to dedicate an unforgettable holiday with your "sweet half".